Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Custom Reports

2005-11-16 16:51:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Custom Reports
From: Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net (Simon Weaver)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:51:33 -0000
V6 may have this, however I am NBU 5.1 - The option to go to 6 is not
available. If it was, I would have probably not worried about reports in
the first place :-)

Any other ideas or the use of a script would be good, otherwise its
going to be a case of manually pulling the information together!

Simon Weaver