Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #4542 - 7 msgs

2005-11-10 13:43:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #4542 - 7 msgs
From: Vincent_Mase AT harvardpilgrim DOT org (Vincent_Mase AT harvardpilgrim DOT org)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:43:52 -0500
Simon:

I am having a similar issue.   I am getting 156 errors on  Windows 2000 and
2003 servers.   I have a
case open w/ Veritas and am working on this now.   For the moment I have
disabled VSP on any server
getting the error.  There is a setting to disable VSP and continue the backup
job so you get the
error but the backup completes.   I tested several restores and they have all
worked.   I have
played around w/ just about every conceivable setting relating to VSP, so far
has nothing has helped
but to disable VSP.

Vincent Mase

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing
it.  Thank you.