Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB DB Crash - HELP!

2005-11-09 10:55:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB DB Crash - HELP!
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:55:33 -0000
Dave
Can you use BPRECOVER (or another tool) to bring the catalogues back from
DISK? Or if you are a Windows Master Server, could you simply copy the
folder structure BACK over the Netbackup directory once the Services are all
stopped??

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net