Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RMAN + netbackup + windows

2005-11-02 17:53:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RMAN + netbackup + windows
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:53:04 -0500
takes no more than 20 minutes to start when going to disk - and even
then it doesn't take that long. I've got the connect and read timeout
set high enough that that's not why it's failing -- as a matter of
fact, it's over 2.5 hours in to an attempt right now and has yet to
write any data.

Every minute or so, I get a packet from the server, but no data flowing.

-Charlie