Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Is NetBackup on 64-bit windwos 2003 Server on AMD supported?

2005-10-26 07:36:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Is NetBackup on 64-bit windwos 2003 Server on AMD supported?
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:36:08 +0200
Hello Asiye

I have been been told by Veritas support that support for 64bit windows 2003
clients will be in MP4 for NBU5.1 which should hopefully should be released
soon

We have tried to install the 32bit version NetBackup Client but get strange
errors from the windows installer

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:47:39 +0300, Asiye Yiðit wrote