Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 SQL Cluster

2005-10-25 03:18:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 5.1 SQL Cluster
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:18:42 +0200
Hello Anthony

I would suggest to put them on the same disk as the SQL-server it backs up is
on. That way you have to maintain the scripts in one place.

For policies and client configuration see
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/231014.htm it is for NBU3.4, but I have
used it succesfully for NBU4.5 and I don't think that much has changed to 5.1

Another hint is to do a test restore of the Northwind database to see if the
configuration is valid

Regards
Michael

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:44:26 -0500, Anthony Tocco wrote
> Can someone tell me the best practice on where to put the .bch files and
how to configure the policy for SQL Cluster I already have the Admin guide
but does anyone have anything else for this task

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)