Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Activity Monitor - Show More Job ID's

2005-10-18 10:17:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Activity Monitor - Show More Job ID's
From: chris AT fil.ion.ucl.ac DOT uk (Chris Freemantle)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:17:40 +0100
ah yes, that had me puzzled for a bit. Several ways are mentioned in
the manuals, but the only one that seems to work is to add two
entries to the Windows registry. I cannot do better than to direct
you to

http://forums.veritas.com/discussions/thread.jspa?messageID=4332024

for a nice concise explanation. I just wish I'd found the above page
when I was looking.

best

--
---

REMEMBER - the safety of your data is your responsibility
If it's important to you - ** MAKE A COPY ** or 2 or 3 or 4 or ........

There is only one certainty about storage systems - they *will* fail !

Chris Freemantle
Data Manager
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience

Tel. +44 (0)20 7833 7472 reception
Tel. +44 (0)20 7833 7496 direct
Fax  +44 (0)20 7813 1420

Home Page:  http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk