Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO III Media

2005-10-13 15:04:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO III Media
From: jpriddy AT thegoldensource DOT com (John Priddy)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:04:25 -0400
--=-GRs498lQatpPiUJpqx3K

This might be a bit off topic, but do any of you have any
recommendations on where to buy LTO III media at decent prices?  We just
bought a new device and will be purchasing in bulk (100 - 500 at a time)
for the next year.  I am not very concerned with brand as long as its
not generic.

Thanks

--=-GRs498lQatpPiUJpqx3K

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
This might be a bit off topic, but do any of you have any recommendations on
where to buy LTO III media at decent prices?&nbsp; We just bought a new device
and will be purchasing in bulk (100 - 500 at a time) for the next year.&nbsp; I
am not very concerned with brand as long as its not generic.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks
</BODY>
</HTML>