Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas scripting

2005-10-13 12:45:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas scripting
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:45:26 -0600
A few notes on that paper.  The email address in that presentation is
defunct, I've switched employers since then.  It was also written when v4.5
was the new kid on the block so some things may have changed a bit.

Finally, I talked the whole while so these are just highlights and "talking
points".

One day I should write a book on this...

-M