Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas scripting

2005-10-13 11:38:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas scripting
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:38:46 -0500
On top of these resources, learn your shell of choice (ksh, bash, etc)
and some useful text processing tools (awk, sed, maybe perl). Those
tools are the foundation of scripting and if you don't already know
them, scripting netbackup will not be easy. Master those first and the
netbackup stuff is easy.

Mark -- I'd like to see that paper too, if you can send it.
Thanks,
-Charlie