Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: error 37

2005-10-13 05:28:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: error 37
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:28:07 -0400

Is this a windows machine?

I had admins that would remote in to a system and use a domain admin account
that would get these errors on a restore.

I had them give me an account on the system (which they made a local admin
account) and I could restore with no problem.  Of course, I did not know
that my account was different and wasted 2 days working on nothing.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200