Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup (possible root) Exploit (4.5,5.0,5.1, 6.0)!

2005-10-12 16:39:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup (possible root) Exploit (4.5,5.0,5.1, 6.0)!
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:39:11 -0400
On the Windows machines I've installed the patch, no reboot was
requested.  In fact, the patch installation did service shutdown and
restart automatically.  It's still the clunky ... load the patch to an
empty directory, explode it, and run setup.exe, ... but was otherwise
quite nice.    cheers, wayne