Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: error 37

2005-10-11 18:39:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: error 37
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:39:21 -0600
In the Backup, Archive, and Restore on the client, go to File-> Specify
NetBackup Machines and Policy Type and make sure media and master server
is in that list.  I think I had a similar problem once and I believe
this is how I fixed it. All the servers have to be in the list although
only the master server should be marked as current.