Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error 37

2005-10-11 10:18:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error 37
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:18:41 -0500
bprd log on the master shows it connecting from the right IP and
matching the right name, however the activity monitor shows a
different name. I've looked at the client config and it seems to have
all the right things in all the right places. Unless it's something
funky about being a lotus notes restore  to a box that actually
consolidated to notes servers. Maybe I should look into the notes.ini
or something.