Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux RH3 restores

2005-09-27 08:41:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux RH3 restores
From: jlightner AT water DOT com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:41:39 -0400
A better forum for you question would be at www.linuxquestions.org.

By Redhat 3 I assume you mean Redhat AS 3?  You can simply boot off the
first CD and it will guide you through the installation.

Do you really need a complete rebuild though?  You might be able to boot
off the CD and mount the existing root filesystem to do repairs.   If
you need help on that just post to the forum noted above.