Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EMC Clariion admsnap status 11

2005-09-26 04:29:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EMC Clariion admsnap status 11
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:29:41 +0200
Hello

I'm using admsnap on EMC Clariion CX600 and CX700, sometimes I get the
following error:

Activated session <session_name> on device \\.\PhysicalDriveXX.

Warning:  The specified drive letter was not assigned to any activated
devices.
11

Does somebody have had a similar problem, and if so how did you solve it ?

The backup server is a Windows 2003 Server without service pack

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)