Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Exec

2005-09-23 14:25:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Exec
From: abhishek.dhingra AT Cummins DOT com (abhishek.dhingra AT Cummins DOT com)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:25:27 -0500
--=_alternative 0065355005257085_=

I am new to Backup Exec. we are using GDM to monitor all the media
servers.
Now the problem is that GDM is showing the alert "All media are
non-appendable". I am not able to remove this alert from the server on
GDM.

Please help in resolving the issue.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek Dhingra
Storage and Backup Administration
CBS IT Operations
Office:  408-518-0010 (Ext. 4310)
My Training philosphy "Body is evil and must be punished"
--=_alternative 0065355005257085_=

monitor all the media servers.</font>
alert &quot;All media are non-appendable&quot;. I am not able to remove this
alert from the server on GDM.</font>
advance.</font>
Regards,<br>
Abhishek Dhingra<br>
Storage and Backup Administration<br>
CBS IT Operations<br>
Office: &nbsp;408-518-0010 (Ext. 4310)<br>
My Training philosphy &quot;Body is evil and must be punished&quot;</font>
--=_alternative 0065355005257085_=--