Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Modify a Schedule Name - NBU ES 5.1 MP3

2005-09-21 19:48:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Modify a Schedule Name - NBU ES 5.1 MP3
From: Charles Ballowe <cballowe AT gmail DOT com> (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:48:56 -0500
mv /usr/openv/db/class/$POLICY/$OLD_SCHED_NAME
/usr/openv/db/class/$POLICY/$NEW_SCHED_NAME

That probably does exactly what you want, though it's probably not
supported - might be best to do with netbackup stopped. I've never
tried it with netbackup started and don't know how it would handle the
case.

-Charlie