Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best attributes for backup?

2005-09-19 17:22:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best attributes for backup?
From: jpiszcz AT servervault DOT com (Piszcz, Justin)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:22:41 -0400
Well it may be due to a bad raid (md), after I rebooted the box, it was
meta-resyncing, bot wasn't rebooted in > 600 days.  Turing off TIR
seemed to help the situation before the reboot.  IE: There would be
failures daily and many retires, with TIR off, only one or two failures
and things did get backed up.