Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] **** Newbie Needs Assistance ****

2005-09-14 12:23:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] **** Newbie Needs Assistance ****
From: kevin73 AT phoenixpyre DOT net (Kevin Smallwood)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:23:20 -0400
You may also want to look into using streaming for your larger servers that
will write data to multiple drives in parallel - be careful with this though
if you have several mount points on one physical drive. In that case you
don't want to use streams as it would actually slow down your backup jobs.