Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows media server question

2005-09-14 10:22:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows media server question
From: jkennedy AT qualcomm DOT com (Kennedy, Jeffrey)
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:22:19 -0700
When you say you've seen 25MB/sec I take that to mean that's the fastest you've
seen, and that doesn't give me much hope.  I was really hoping to be able to
push 2 or 3 LTO3 drives with a single windows media server.

As to sizing, it would be whatever the DL360 can hold.  I'm not too familiar
with the HP Intel line so the spec's escape me at the moment.  I'd even be
willing to go the DL365 route (AMD instead of Intel) if I knew it was able to
do what I'm after.

Thanks.

~JK