Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] command line reporting

2005-09-13 16:55:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] command line reporting
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:55:42 -0500
--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

* Brzozowski, Dwayne <Dwayne.Brzozowski AT mail.va DOT gov> [2005-09-13 15:30]:
> By the way, I former co-worker of mine, who is a Solaris/NetBackup network
> architect in Dallas just had a big meeting with Veritas. There is going to
> reporting built in to 6.0. I don't know how detailed or easy it will be to
> manipulate the output, but a step in the right direction nonetheless. Has
> anyone else heard of the reporting features of 6.0? thanks

The reporting I saw at Vision was sketchy at best. They are definitely
starting to realize that customers need to know about their backups, but
what they showed us was very basic and was still going to need a lot of
work. If they pull it together, then great. If not, then we're all in
the same boat again.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com