Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to clean up uninstalled media server

2005-09-07 22:47:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to clean up uninstalled media server
From: hermawan AT mit.co DOT id (Hermawan)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:47:29 +0700
Dear All,

I would like know how to perfectly clean up removed media server?

My customer suddenly uninstall one of media server and change the
hostname,

Now, every time I want to to use device configuration wizard, master
server take very long time because it's keep searching uninstalled media
server.

Please tell me how to clean up uninstall/old media server.

My environment:

Master : veritas 5.1        solaris 9

Thanks

Best Regards,
Hermawan
Customer Support Engineer
PT. Millennia Infokom Teknologi
Rahardjo Building 3rd Floor
Jl. Roa Malaka Utara No. 5 & 6
Jakarta 11230 - Indonesia
Tel:            [62-21] 693-0380
Fax:            [62-21] 692-2481
Direct/Fax:     [62-21] 690-1105
Mobile:         0815-9660936
E-mail:         hermawan AT mit.co DOT id
Managing Values of Corporate Information