Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FreeBSD 5.4 client?

2005-08-17 03:48:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FreeBSD 5.4 client?
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:48:42 +0200
Hello Jason

I don't really know FreeBSD, but I have had some similar problems on TRU64
and linux.

I would try to use the equivalent to linux ASSUME_KERNEL parameter, and if
possible load requested FreeBSD5.3 on to the FreeBSD5.4 machine

How about the inetd, netbackup didn't on the first linux to use xinetd

Regards
Michael

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:47:42 -0400 (EDT), veritas2-bu wrote