Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Recursive restore

2005-07-25 12:01:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Recursive restore
From: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net (Dave Markham)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:01:33 +0100
Has anyone tried doing a recursive restore at all for a specific filter
match through the gui or otherwise?

I have a backup image and i need to restore *log* from a directory.

E.g   /apps/prod/something/

But this directory itself contains directories and i need *log* from
everything beneath the above directory. I have tried a filter which only
finds stuff in the directory you are browsing, and i have tried a search
backups and put the path above in which again only finds things in that
directory.

Putting /apps/prod/something/*/*log  only then does one directory deep.

Any one any ideas?

Cheers
Dave