Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VxSS and Access Management under NBU51

2005-07-22 07:56:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VxSS and Access Management under NBU51
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:56:59 -0400
We had a tech onsite (from the VAR we purchased NBU from) for weeks,
working with Veritas, and never did get VxSS working properly.
The Vertias folks basically said "It's buggy as hell, but we'll give it
a shot with you, just be warned, that if it screws up, you could be
totally locked out of your systems."

We dumped it.

Paul