Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Configure Devices using Wizard or manual

2005-07-22 04:03:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Configure Devices using Wizard or manual
From: smpt AT peppas DOT gr (stefanos)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:03:57 +0300
I'm using all available ways to configure drives and I never had any
problem.

I almost use wizard but there are times that I use the GUI to configure new
drives (if there is, lets say, 6 drives connected to two servers without SSO
licence and I have to configure 3 drives at each server).
Finally I use the tpconfig command to configure the drives if there is a
problem with the other two ways. I have a customer  that has
8 Tru64 and the wizard spends about 20 min at each computer. with this I use
tpconfig and then I run the "tpautoconf -sync" command

Stefanos