Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5->5.1MP3A upgrade...how long?

2005-07-19 14:08:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5->5.1MP3A upgrade...how long?
From: Bill_Jorgensen AT csgsystems DOT com (Jorgensen, Bill)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:08:59 -0600
Jack:

I have done a similar upgrade on a Sol9 box. 4.5MP7 -> 5.1. I did this
about a year ago so the details are a little fuzzy. It is easy and
quick. Run pkgrm VRTSnetbu. Make sure that you answer yes to the
question asking if it is part of an upgrade. Then run the install script
on the media source. Answer the question appropriately and you are done.
I cannot remember specifically, but I want to say less than an hour.

HTH,

Bill

     Bill Jorgensen
     CSG Systems, Inc.