Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unsupported parameter: -jobgrpid

2005-07-14 12:28:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unsupported parameter: -jobgrpid
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:28:52 -0600
I get these messages also because I have HP-UX 10.20 clients only
supported by NBU 3.4 and my master and media servers are on v5.1MP2.  I
can't upgrade the client so I just ignore the messaegs.  My users know
that the backups could stop working at any time.  I've upgraded the
master/media servers several times and they still work.  They've been
telling me they're going to upgrade the OS for 2 years.  I'm sure it
will be any day now;)