Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can not run disk-image (raw) backups

2005-07-13 13:49:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can not run disk-image (raw) backups
From: kris.williams AT hp DOT com (Williams, Kristopher L)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:49:11 -0500
I think the problem is Patty is trying to backup a "System" partition. I
gather this from the /\\.\c: line in the original message.

See this technote on the subject. It says you can't backup the system
partition of a Windows client. I bet this is the real issue. Patty, have
you tried running a raw backup of a non-system partition?

Kris