Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup clients with gigabit interface

2005-07-08 08:21:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup clients with gigabit interface
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:21:03 -0400
Yeah, I've got quite a few.....in a quiet period with one stream, and a
decent RAID disk subsystem, I've gotten in the mid 30,000KB/s,
occasionally peaking into the 40s.

My exchange server is pumping out 4 streams simultaneously, to two
drives, and pushing about 12-15,000KB/s per stream, so 48-60,000KB/s
total.

Paul