Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] hiring?

2005-07-07 09:06:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] hiring?
From: Josh.Goldfarb AT blackrock DOT com (Goldfarb, Josh)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:06:34 -0400
Sorry if this is an inappropriate e-mail but I was wondering if anyone
in NJ or NYC was hiring a netbackup admin. I know the person will work
for free almost.

Thanks

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT MAY BE PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment
notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from
your computer and destroy any printout thereof.