Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] looking for a command.

2005-07-06 16:15:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] looking for a command.
From: juanino AT yahoo DOT com (Jerry)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:15:39 -0700 (PDT)
Not exactly what you want, but you could use iostat
and monitor the tape drive throughput.  If a drive is
below a value, you could run voprcmd to see if there
is a job/tape running on that drive.  If no active job
on that drive ,ignore.

I also seem to remember that the activity monitor
shows kb/sec if you double click on the details... I
wonder if this info can be obtained from the command
line.

--- Paul Keating <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>