Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java GUI on NB 5.1 MP3

2005-07-06 08:18:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java GUI on NB 5.1 MP3
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 08:18:52 -0400
In addition to all of those, you can install the java admin GUI on any
windows or unix/linux box.

Create an account for you/your operators on the master, and add a line
in the auth.conf, as Dwayne said, with that userid.

Then you/your operator can launch the java gui on your local
windows/unix/linux desktop, enter you/you operators' userid and
password, and enter the name of the master in the "server" field, and
you're good to go.

Paul