Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (no subject)

2005-07-05 11:51:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (no subject)
From: aloui_laila AT yahoo DOT com (laila aloui)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:51:21 -0700 (PDT)
--0-359057964-1120578681=:92292

Hello,
we  have a problem concerning vault operations,
we are using netbackup 5.0, an two different storage units (drivers LTO2 and
drivers  LTO1)
when we direct vault to the LTO1 storage unit it works correctly, but if we
direct duplication LTO2 storage units , tapes didn't eject and we do not get a
report generated.
any explanation or suggestion would be appreciated
thanks in advance

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-359057964-1120578681=:92292

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>we&nbsp; have a problem concerning vault operations, </DIV>
<DIV>we are using netbackup 5.0, an two different storage units (drivers LTO2
and drivers &nbsp;LTO1)</DIV>
<DIV>when we direct vault to the LTO1 storage unit it works correctly, but if
we direct duplication LTO2 storage units , tapes didn't eject and we do not get
a report generated.</DIV>
<DIV>any explanation or suggestion would be appreciated</DIV>
<DIV>thanks in
Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
--0-359057964-1120578681=:92292--