Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPSCHED LOG

2005-07-04 10:39:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPSCHED LOG
From: andy.skates AT landg DOT com (Skates, Andy)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:39:17 +0100
Can anyone cast any light on the following message from the BPSCHED log?
What does it mean?

00:00:00.000 [800.5380] <8> newclntstate: unexpected new client state 35 for
current client state 36

Regards,

Andy Skates

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose,
copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please reply and tell us and then delete it.
Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the
security of any data outside our own computer systems. For the protection of
Legal & General's systems and staff, incoming emails will be automatically
scanned.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms
and conditions and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or
outside the United Kingdom.

Legal & General Group PLC, Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N
4TP.
Registered in England no: 1417162

Legal & General Group Plc is a holding company, subsidiary undertakings of
which are fully authorised as appropriate under the Financial Services and
Markets Act in respect of their investment activities in the UK.