Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpexpdate

2005-07-01 13:35:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpexpdate
From: arthur.morgan AT ti DOT com (Morgan, Arthur)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:35:50 -0500
Wayne,

I have rarely used the vmchange -exp command.

The only thing that comes to mind is if you have a defective tape.  The
backups fail using that tape.  NetBackup can not freeze the tape.  You
can run the vmchange -exp to expire the tape so NetBackup will not try
to use it again.

Regards,

Arthur Morgan
Backup Administrator