Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore not taking place

2005-06-27 06:49:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore not taking place
From: srikanth.muthyala AT mannai.com DOT qa (Srikanth Muthyala)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:49:51 +0300
--=_alternative 003C5DF34325702D_=

Hi

I am using NB 5.1 MP2.I have taken backup on one of the windows SAN media
server configured under windows cluster, which active an active node at
that time of backup.I wanted to restore some files from the backup ,I am
able to list all the files in the backup tape.When i select the files and
do restore it shows me the files being restored successfully from the tape
and the status shows me "0" in the activity monitor.But when i view the
destination directory were the restored files to be located ,lists with no
files.But as i mentioned in activity monitor it clearly shows me that
files have restored successfully in the targeted directory.Can any one
help on this.

TIA
Srikanth Muthyala,
Sr Systems Engineer ,
Mannai Trading Co,
P.O.BOX: 76, Doha, Qatar.
Mob:+974-5836420(M)
Ph:+974-4558905
Fax:+974-4558558

--=_alternative 003C5DF34325702D_=

on one of the windows SAN media server configured under windows cluster,
which active an active node at that time of backup.I wanted to restore
some files from the backup ,I am able to list all the files in the backup
tape.When i select the files and do restore it shows me the files being
restored successfully from the tape and the status shows me &quot;0&quot;
in the activity monitor.But when i view the destination directory were
the restored files to be located ,lists with no files.But as i mentioned
in activity monitor it clearly shows me that files have restored successfully
in the targeted directory.Can any one help on this.</font>
Sr Systems Engineer ,<br>
Mannai Trading Co,<br>
P.O.BOX: 76, Doha, Qatar.<br>
Mob:+974-5836420(M)<br>