Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anybody has a script to report available capacit y and utilized capacity

2005-06-09 14:10:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anybody has a script to report available capacit y and utilized capacity
From: Algo Seeker <algorithm AT gmail DOT com> (Algo Seeker)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:10:39 -0400
I am using the SCRATCH Pool, and thanks script. I am looking for it as
data is growing, and I am trying to generate some reports, so I can
know if my pool i sgoing to hold that much data.

Most o fmy backups are NDMP and they are about 20TB, with a growth,
which is controlled/added by NetApp admin, so I am not always aware,
whats the backup is goinbg to be. So this report can help, as some
times, I change the expiry of images, so it might not free up all the
tapes.