Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: ACSLS & LibAttach & Windows2003

2005-06-08 09:55:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: ACSLS & LibAttach & Windows2003
From: L.Veldhuizen AT agisweb DOT nl (Veldhuizen, Louis)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:55:43 +0200
Hi Marcel,

We are using a StorageTek L700e Library with ACSLS and Windows 2003 and
LibAttach version 1.3. We started with LibAttach 1.2 but that wasn't
certified for Win 2003 (it worked fine however). As soon as LibAttach
1.3 was available we started using that version because that was
certified for Windows 2003. We are stil using it without any problems.
Best regards,

Louis Veldhuizen
Agis Zorgverzekeringen The Netherlands