Veritas-bu

SV: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS & LibAttach & Windows2003

2005-06-08 03:49:50
Subject: SV: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS & LibAttach & Windows2003
From: chrs AT tdc DOT dk (Christian Sønder)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:49:50 +0200
Hi,

I'm using LibAttach 1.3 + NBU5.1MP3 on Windows2003, with NBU5.1MP3 master
server running on HP-UX.

My only minor problem is the long load time of tapes, sometimes i need to
manually load them and then everything works fine - any advise would be welcome
:)
Generally i would say i works - I'll try the new 1.4 ASAP

Best regards

Christian Sonder