Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Has anyone else experienced the problem in this technote

2005-05-19 07:57:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Has anyone else experienced the problem in this technote
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 04:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
I've tested with NetBackup 5.0 MP2, submitting a lot
of User Initiated backups. And am able to cause the
150 error to happen as soon as real memory goes below
a certain point. There does not seem to be anyway to
limit how many User Initiated backups that users
submit. So, they have the ability to cause NetBackup
to start killing jobs, if they submit too many backups
at once.