Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Interesting problem with ONE client

2005-05-17 16:06:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Interesting problem with ONE client
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:06:26 -0400
Not on the system.....

There's a checkpoint firewall between the server and client, but as I
said before there are dozens of clients we're backing up through the
same firewall with now problem.

This is starting to feel like one of those radio shows, where they have
a Dr on there who gives a list of symptoms and people call in and try to
get the disease. ;o)

Paul