Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape status

2005-05-13 10:37:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape status
From: Ying.Xu AT TeleCheck DOT com (Xu, Ying)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:37:06 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C557C9.3CC8E910

We have a lot of tapes that have "FULL" status in available_media report,
but "bpimmedia" shows "no entity was found"  Does that mean that we wont be
able to restore from these tapes?  Thanks.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C557C9.3CC8E910

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Tape status</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>We have a lot of tapes that have &quot;FULL&quot; =
status in available_media report, but &quot;bpimmedia&quot; shows =
&quot;no entity was found&quot;&nbsp; Does that mean that we wont be =
able to restore from these tapes?&nbsp; Thanks.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C557C9.3CC8E910--