Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Drive usage...

2005-05-12 14:43:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Drive usage...
From: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:43:33 +0200
Neither sar or iostat seems to report any tape i/o in our enviroment..
Although the man page for sar says it should report for both disk and tape..
I have to read up on that one..

Thanks again..

MVH / Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tele arb: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tele mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se