Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas client licensing

2005-05-11 14:28:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas client licensing
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:28:20 -0400
I have multiple licenses here, each for multiple clients....
Just looking at what I have here on my desk, I've got one for 42 windows
clients, another for 7 windows clients, 17 unix clients, etc.

This is for Netbackup 5.0

You probably have to purchase on a "per client" basis....so you pay for
35, 49, 97 clients, the exact number you want... and they send you a key
for that many clients.

They may not sell "packs" of pre-determined numbers, per se.

If you have 300 clients, you can probably buy a single license for 300
clients on one key, rather that 12 x 25 client keys.

Paul