Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiring all primary tapes

2005-05-04 13:13:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiring all primary tapes
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:13:32 -0400
You want to use the bpchangeprimary command.

Here's the syntax:

Allows changing one copy per image, of a batch of images, to primary.
Usage: bpchangeprimary -copy number | -pool volume_pool | -group
volume_group
           [-id backup_id] [-M master_server]
       bpchangeprimary -copy number | -pool volume_pool | -group
volume_group
           [-sl schedule_name] [-pn policy_name]
           [-st schedule_type] [-pt policy_type]
           [-cl client_name]
           [-kw keyword]
           [-sd mm/dd/yyyy  [ HH:MM:SS ] ] [-ed mm/dd/yyyy  [ HH:MM:SS ]
]
           [-M master_server]

~Kate