Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Network timeout error 41

2005-04-27 11:11:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Network timeout error 41
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:11:53 -0400
What response do you get back when you do do, from the master server:

# telnet <client-name> bpcd

Create a bpbrm log dir, and try a backup.....look for a message that
says something like:
"hookup_timeout: timed out waiting during the client hookup"

Troubleshooting guide says that error indicates a problem with the
routing config on the server.

Paul