Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Predict the tape needed.

2005-04-27 04:13:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Predict the tape needed.
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:13:47 +0200
Hello Scott

You could maybe use bpimagelist, this depends on how you have divided your
tapes into pools.

If you have one pool then you proably are going to need the tapes written on
yesterday if their are not full, you can bpmedialist to determin if tape is
full.

Another way costing more tapes are to create a pool pr day you run backup
and then exchange accordingly

Regards
Michael

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:39:46 -0400, Deiter Scott wrote