Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for comments about Aptare Storage Console --backup report ing tool

2005-04-15 15:20:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for comments about Aptare Storage Console --backup report ing tool
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:20:31 -0400
I just had a web demo with Rick(?) at Aptare.

Definitely worth the 1.5-2 hours if you're even considering it.

Anyhow, looks like an amazing product.
I had my project Manager in as well, and he seemed impressed, so we'll
see where it goes.
I told them I'd heard about them from you Ed, but he said he'd just sent
you a shirt last week, so maybe you won't get another. LOL

Paul